Leave the hassle of obtaining your UNIT PERMIT to us

Considering starting a holiday home business in Dubai? You’ll need a DTCM unit permit.

With our streamlined process, we’ll handle the paperwork for you and even take care of the payment on your behalf., reducing your burden to just a few simple document submissions

Here’s a guide on required landlord documents.

  • Passport copy or Emirates ID of the landlord
  • Title deed or sales purchase agreement copy and payment completion certificate
  • Current Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) bill

if the property is under the company name, they should provide the below documents:

  • Good Standing Certificate
  • Trade License
  • Incumbency Certificate
  • MOA

What is the visual or content representation of the required documents?

Kindly download the form and ensure its completion

All that is required of you is to complete the designated form and provide us with the copy of documents mentioned above.

Leave a comment